recipes are few and far between on here but i do love to cook and thought i would share my artichoke dip recipe that's great for fall and winter.
my grandma whipped this up years ago before we headed to her neighbor's house and i fell in love with artichokes.
it's super simple and a crowd pleaser for sure. it's also really easy to alter by adding spinach, using light mayo or a different cheese.. but this is usually what i do:
2 cans of artichoke hearts
1 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese, reserving 1/4 cup
1/2 cup mayonnaise (or just enough for ingredients to mix)
salt and pepper
- preheat oven to 350
- drain your artichokes and roughly pull apart leaves with fingers into a medium mixing bowl making sure to mash the hearts
- mix in cheese and mayonnaise until blended
- add salt and pepper to taste
- spread into 9x9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese
- bake for 30 minutes until slightly browned on top
- serve with pita chips, veggie chips or on crostinis